MANUAL (NL) BABYWOODS WALLCOMMODE
Unfolded Folded in and out Folded
- Back wall frame
- Storage space, 2 shelves Hinge
- point left and right
- Locking point Valve
- Pre-drilled holes for attachment
The changing table is supplied in 1 part. The attached mounting material consists of:
4 wall plugs 4 bolts and 4 washers.
- Please note! The included plugs are only suitable for solid walls of stone or concrete. This implies that the plugs are not suitable for plaster walls
THEMSELVES STILL NEEDED
PRIOR TO FIXING
Choose a wall to which you want to attach the changing table. Look for a solid wall. For example, a load-bearing wall. A plaster wall is not suitable for mounting it. Unless it is armed. The supplied plugs are not suitable for a plaster wall. But how do you know what a carrying wall is? The supporting wall is an indispensable element in your home, because as the name suggests, these walls have a load-bearing function.
4 tips to locate a solid wall:
- The place in your home : In general, you can assume that a supporting wall supports another important element in your home. What should you be thinking about? Take, for example, the stairs and the supporting floors of any upper floor. Nine times out of ten, facades and exterior walls are also load-bearing walls. For example, also check whether parts have been built to the house. Thus, a former exterior wall may have become an interior wall, which still supports the construction of the house.
- Supporting walls can sometimes also be recognized by specific characteristics. For example, a load-bearing wall always consists of strong materials. The wall in question must have sufficient force to perform a load-bearing function. You can think of limestone or a wall of bricks. In addition, it generally applies that a supporting wall is usually at least twenty centimeters thick.
- Are the original beams visible in your home? Take a good look, and where, these are running. Support beams generally carry a large part of the weight. The wall on which or against which a beam lies has a load-bearing function.
- Another way to recognize a load-bearing wall is when it continues to the next floor.
Still no clue? Then consult construction drawings of your house. If you do not have these available, you can usually request them from the municipality. Or ask a specialist.
MOUNTING WALL CHANGING TABLE
Determine the desired height for the wall changing table. For a correct posture, it can be used as a guideline that the valve of the wall changing table in a folded-out situation is equal to the height of the elbow.
When the wall-mounted table is used as a desk, the height can be determined at your own discretion.
Keep the wall changing table (level!) in the right desired position and draw the 4 pre-drilled holes in the back of the wall commode on the wall.
On all 4 markings from step 1, drill a hole in the wall with an 8mm drill and place the plugs in the wall.
Unfold the wall-mounted changing table. Place the 4 bolts including ring from the front into the pre-drilled holes so that the bolts protrude at the back of the changing table. Hold the wall changing table in the correct position and turn the bolts in the plugs in the wall.
The wall changing table medium and large are suitable for infants babies and children up to a weight of 15 kg.
- Please note! The wall-mounted changing table must be securely attached to the wall. Check this regularly.
- For cleaning, only use a slightly damp cloth with a mild detergent such as green soap or detergent. The use of aggressive means such as scouring sponges, thinner, abrasive paste, etc. is strongly discouraged due to.m damage to the surface.
- Please note! Although only high-quality materials have been used, it is important to let the surface of the andcommode sheets come into contact with sharp objects (buckles, belts, sand) as little as possible. This prevents scratching.
- Please note! Check regularly that the changing table is securely attached to the wall
- Please note! Check regularly whether the hinge of the changing table is still working properly
- Pay attention! Check regularly whether the changing table is still clamping properly when folded up.
To ensure optimal use of the changing table, it is important to read these usage recommendations carefully. In connection with sufficient standing and movement space, the wall commode is in principle intended for right-handed and left-handed caretakers (m /f).
- Fold out the wall changing table
- Explain all the items you need when changing within reach
- Changing changing Changing clothes close to the back (when changing transversely)
Always leave the child as close as possible to the edge so that you do not have to work overstretched. The caregiver (m/f) stands with the feet wide and with the legs next to each other or in a walking position. In the walking position, the caregiver (m / f) can optimally use her / his legs and weight movement is possible from the front to the back leg
Make sure that every caregiver (m / f), takes the time to determine the correct height adjustment and possibly to mark it. Determine the height by standing with relaxed shoulders and lifting only the forearm. The top of the changing mat, where the child is lying on, may be set at 5 to 10 cm below elbow height.
For the safety of you and the children, you should take the following points into account:
A wall changing table is not a play object! Never leave children unattended near the changing table, even while you 'just' grab something.
- When adjusting the height and opening and closing the wall changing table, be sure that:
- there are no children under the wall changing table. - there can be no risk of
tightness with objects in the environment.
- there are no children standing on the table.
- Up to twelve months after the invoice date, Babywoods grants a 100% guarantee on the construction (with the exception of defects that are the result of wear and tear and / or improper use).
- Distributor is Babywoods.nl, address Zevenhuizerlaan 20, 1851 MV Heiloo, Noord-Holland, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org , Account number: NL43 INGB 0008 2482 23, Chamber of Commerce number: 70580839
- The wallcommode Large EAN: 7436956355377 Wallcommode medium EAN: 7436956355384
12-May-20118 Version _5 April_ 2018